A highly sensitive HIV Genotyping test based on deep sequencing to determine susceptibility to protease, reverse transcriptase, integrase, and maturation inhibitors, as well as HIV co-receptor tropism in a single assay.
- Ability to multiplex up to 96 samples in a single assay
- Broad system allows the analysis of different HIV-1 subtypes
- HIV genotypic profile provided for over 25 antiretroviral drugs targeting gag, pol, and env genes in a comprehensive test
- Proprietary software determines drug susceptibility based on the most recent HIV mutation information
- Turn-around time of 5 to 10 days
- Low-cost assay, competitive with standard HIV-1 genotyping based on population sequencing